Seltzer water— also known as sparkling water, soda water, club soda, carbonated water, and pop water– is just normal water with carbon dioxide (CO2) gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. This process– called carbonation– forms carbonic acid.
Club soda can be virtually the same as plain carbonated water, but it can also contain a small amount of salt, or trace minerals, depending on the brand. These ingredients, of course, are added to cause the taste of home-made soda water. Occuring naturally in some cases to make carbonated mineral water, soda water is also made with sodium bicarbonate in some countries of the world.
In soft drinks (such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to insert fizziness in the taste. The fizzy taste is caused not by the presence of bubbles, but by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as you like with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your own special seltzer, flavored with unsweetened, all-natural flavor mix.
If you love seltzer and find it at the best bargain prices, and your family drinks one case of bottles per week, in ten years you could spend over $2,000.
With Soda-Club, your costs can be reduced to 18 cents per liter– that would come out to $2 per case. And you can enjoy fresh fizzy seltzer whenever you want it. If you would prefer the lighter carbonation like sparkling water, Soda Club has the Penguin, which produces fresh sparkling water.
Here are a few reasons to consider using Soda-Club:
• The one-liter bottles are reusable, so no more accumulating cases from the store.
• Special bottle seals keep the seltzer fizz for longer than seals on store-bought seltzer.
• Seltzer in bottles of one-liter volume. Unlike typical one-time soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet’s carbon dioxide volume can carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Almost anywhere in the US empty carbonators can be exchanged at your door.
• You control the amount of bubbles because the Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way.
• Employing reusable bottles reduces discarded/recyclable material in the environment. And, you will save money on deposits.
• Amount of Sodium: none.
Sparkling water flavor
By adding a drop of all-natural, unsweetened flavoring, or a piece of fresh fruit, you have a great alternative to soda pop for your kids.
It has been determined that if you can make water taste better, the more water your family will drink.So the Soda-Club home maker gives you a less costly way to offer seltzer and soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.